Temposhade (6-Pack) Original Peel & Stick Up Instant Temporary Blinds (White) Pleated Paper with Clips
||89cm x 180cm
||Inside Mount, Outside Mount
Each Temposhade blind is pre-fitted with a wide line of tape.
Simply peel and stick (use the enclosed cleaning wipes first to make sure the surface is clean).
This new Powerstrip tape is adaptable to more surfaces than ever before.
CLEAR HOLDING CLIPS
Each blind comes with 2 holding clips.
The holding clips are used for holding the blinds up to the desire position during the daytime.
Each blind comes with a set of push pins.
Should you be fixing to plasterboard or wood, these pins will help hold the blind up in addition to (or instead of) the tape.
Useful for porous surfaces.
PACKED IN BOXES OF 6
Each unit ordered consists of 6 temporary blinds.
Each blind is 89 cm (35") wide, and will cover a height of 180 cm (71").
You can overlap blinds to cover wider widths, and you can extend the blinds to make a longer drop.
Just Cut to Size - Simple and Safe
Because of the design of Temposhade, you only need a pair of scissors to cut them to size. No craft knives, no saws... no hospital visits!
Peel & Stick
Temposhade is low cost heavy paper pleated blind.
- The blind is easy to use/re-use and remove (re-application of double-sided tape may be required, available from our website)
- You can use them almost anywhere and are great for rented accommodation, children’s rooms or students’ accommodation
- Ideal for use whilst waiting for any made-to-measure curtains/shutters/blinds to arrive
- Quick install-no fitting tools, just peel and stick on your window frame or glass!
- Special fixings are included for fitting to wood and plasterboard
- More than just Temporary Blinds - Temposhade have a double fixing strip for a longer lasting bond
- Temposhade can be joined to give a longer drop, and overlapped for a wider width
- Now with ‘easy-to-remove’ tape for quick and easy removal
- You will achieve perfect privacy for your windows... it's not possible to see through the blind when it is down!
- Temposhade instant paper blinds are best attached to PVC, Aluminium or Glass.
- The adhesive tape is strong, but will not stick to brick or unpainted concrete. All surfaces should be degreased with the special cleaning cloth included before attaching the blind.
Each Box Contains:
- 6 x blinds (89cm x 180cm)
- 12 x position hold clips
- 24 push pins for fitting to wood or plasterboard
- 2 x alcohol surface cleaning wipes
Overlap Temposhade to Cover Windows Wider Than 89cm
Lay out two blinds on the sill
Blinds should be slightly oversized so that the overlap covers any gaps nicely. We recommend that blinds are cut 5cm wider than the overlap position.
Stick the first half to the window
Carefully stick the first blind up on the window. Before you commit to a fitting position, check if the blind will fall plumb with the side wall.
Stick the second half to the window
Having positioned the first half so well, do the same with the second half, again checking how the blind will sit against the side wall before you press down on the sticky tape.
Customers are kindly asked to consider the following important information before purchase
Use Temposhade Almost Anywhere!
Suitable Areas For Use:
- Bedroom (blackout works best)
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Conservatory Side Windows
- Kitchen & Garage
- Study & Office
- Student Accommodation
- Nursery (100% Child Safe)
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
- Wet Rooms
- Damp Areas
- New Paint Work
- Conservatory Roof Windows
- Areas where a naked flame may be present
100% Child Safe!
Cord-Less Paper Pleated Blinds
Our blinds are 100% safe for nurseries and areas where children are present.
We are a BBSA Make-It-Safe dealer
- No fixings
- No holes to drill
- No screws to turn
- 100% Paper
- 100% Paper
- Blinds are attached to the window by using the pre-fitted double sided tapes
- Blinds are 89cm wide, and can be overlapped to cover wider windows
- Blinds are designed to cover 180cm in drop, but can stretch to 190cm if flat
- These are for temporary blinds and not designed for long term use
- In some circumstances the tapes can leave a residue on the fixing surface, which can be removed with an alcohol cleaning agent or non solvent cleaner
Temposhade® - Instant Blinds Installation Guide
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review